Friday, March 8, 2019

Wiosna2019

Renata has started her new Spring doily. This is rounds 1 and 2, which can be found here. You can buy the whole pattern from Renata, or wait for each round to be released once a week. I'm going to tat it as it comes out. It's a large doily (there's a photo of the completed doily) so it's going to take a while.  We have a lot of tatting to look forward to!

 I'm working in size 40 thread. My plan is to have green as the main colour, interspersed with several pastel colours.

10 comments:

  1. complimenti bellissimo anche i colori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colour conceptualisation ! It is going to become a very flowery garden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colours you’ve chosen. They rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year's doily is so pretty! Mind you, they all are :) I'll try to finish it this time, that will be a nice change. I'm not consistent enough and tend to get ruffles as I progress. Your first rounds look very pretty; I like your colour plan, very floral, perfect for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some ruffling with the tat a renda one, but blocking helped.

      Delete
  5. Looks lovely so far, thanks for telling us about the doily. I have plenty to do at the moment so it will have to go on my to do list

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours on this one!

    ReplyDelete