Monday, December 17, 2018

Jumpy

Right, we have a baby kangaroo. Annika has named her Jumpy. I've made a start on the mother kangaroo:
Black is not generally considered a kangaroo colour, I grant you, but it's easy to match disparate balls, so hopefully I will be able to assemble enough yarn for the whole creature. The most important point is that Annika likes the idea of a black kangaroo.  We're going away tomorrow for a few days. I'll take my crochet with me, but I'm not sure how much time I'll find to work on it.

6 comments:

  1. Jumpy is adorable and Mama is looking good so far. I never would have known that kangaroos are not black so it works for me! Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little one is so cute!!! :) Great start on the mommy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a Jumpstart and Annika must already be Jumping for Joy 😆
    Have an enjoyable trip 💗🌹💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet long ago I made a black bunny with velvet fabric and it was a big hit. So I can see where this kangaroo with be very well loved❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to have your grandchildren for Christmas, and the baby kangaroo is very sweet. I have been having trouble with leaving comments, I am trying again in the hopes that it will work this time.

    ReplyDelete