Sunday, October 7, 2018

Labels

Are you looking for labels to put on your handcrafts? Abby from The Dutch Label Shop contacted me to ask if I'd like her to send me labels to try. Not really. I used to use labels when I had a spinning and knitting business and sold yarn and garments, but now I make such a variety of things that are mostly given away that I can't see the need.  But Wendy from the umintsuro blog did take up Abby's offer, you can read about her experience here. If you're looking for labels, this seems a good place to start.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I would use labels either, but your post reminded me of my student days when I used to recycle the label from the one designer outfit I had- I sewed it into many, many garments for a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She contacted me again, but like you, I don't have any use for them. Deepa (embroidery blog) had also been all praise for the service & she made her own labels like Wendy.

    ReplyDelete