Friday, January 26, 2018

Peg Bag



Every time I hung up my washing I'd think, 'I must make a new peg bag'. Then that thought would completely vanish until the next laundry day! Finally I've got around to making a new peg bag. I wanted it lined and sturdy. I thought I'd mentally figured out how to make a lined bag, but when I came to actually construct it, I couldn't figure out how to get everything in the right place, with no raw edges showing.  Luckily, I could just look on the internet and find a good tutorial. Aha. I followed the step-by-step instructions and voila, I have a new bag to keep my pegs in.

8 comments:

  1. I love to hang the wash but so cold,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should follow your lead and make one. Mine are in an old coffee can, not very user friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag! I swear there's a how to for everything on the internet! Y husband placed the glo-plugs on his car himself (he's not a car guy) by watching a video online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! We can't live without the internet now, can we :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to smile at this post as I really, really need to make myself a new peg bag too!!!! As soon as the weather improves I'll be in the same situation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent “peg” bag. Now you can make all sizes of lined bags to hold anything and everything possible. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice peg bag. I recall mom had one that was made with a wire hanger inside, kept it open and it hung right on the line. I don't have a line but use a folding rack. Pegs are not required.

    ReplyDelete