Thursday, May 16, 2024

I Lost

 


Unlike yesterday, I lost my game of thread chicken. I knew the ball was a bit shorter than usual, but thought there was enough for a pair of fingerless gloves. There wasn't. Plan B required. These are for an order, so I hope the customer will like my solution. The pattern is Nalu by Sparrowhawk, a favourite of mine. I had a pair in natural wool on my market table, but the customer thought they'd look dirty too quickly and asked me to make a pair in this brown/green wool. 

4 comments:

  1. They look perfectly fine to me just as they are. I’m sure she’ll love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green matches the specks in the other yarn, so I think it's a really good solution. I hope the requester will like them :) They look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect finish and I am sure she will love them,

    ReplyDelete