Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Storybook Rabbits

 



I had a message from one of the (trainee) teachers I made felt story aids for last year asking if I could make two rabbit puppets for her. Her deadline was pretty close, but luckily she was happy to have the turquoise rabbit I had in stock, instead of the blue she visualised, so I was able to help. The pink rabbit is mum, so I made her a bit bigger than the other one, and gave her a necklace. 

I had a message from one of the other teachers last week, asking for advice about making her own props for story telling. I was happy to help, but I do wonder why she didn't learn that when she was training! 

4 comments:

  1. Luckily, she has you to ask! The puppets are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you get an opportunity to be creative even when repeating a pattern 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great rabbits!!! :)
    They would be wonderful for Easter puppets too. ;)

    ReplyDelete