Thursday, February 8, 2024

Short Time Out To Tat

 


I don't have any urgent deadlines to meet at the moment, so I thought I'd take a bit of time to try the wide picots that muskaan wrote about in yesterday's post. I had planned to try different ways of achieving the effect, but I had a run in with YouTube, so I followed Ninetta's video, which is on Google docs. The link is on muskaan's post. Aha. I like the effect. Of course I would have to practise a bit before I actually used the technique, to get a smoother look, but I'm happy with the experiment. 

Now I must go and prepare for tomorrow's craft group meeting. 

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Looking forward to your future applications. I, too, did a ring (forgot to post it) and realised I needed a bit of practice to get it as neat as Ninetta's. Thanks 💖

    ReplyDelete