Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Spring Doily 2024

 


The first rounds of Renata's Spring Doily 2024 have been published on the Renulek blog. I have neither the time nor the thread to tat the whole doily, but I'd like to tat part of it. On Sunday I found my shuttles and all the things I needed and set to work. It went horribly wrong:


Oops. I went back to spinning wool. But Diane's multicolour version renewed my resolve and today I had another go, as you can see in the top picture. I tried to pay more attention to tension and have successfully completed three rounds, ready for the next round to be released tomorrow. 


3 comments:

  1. I am so tempted to tat enough of the doily for a hair bun net, but simply cannot find the time :-( I, too, like Diane's colour palette so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started the doily, and I can't see where you went horribly wrong, but I like your colorful version!

    ReplyDelete