Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Update and Baskets

 Thanks very much to those who let me know that they haven't been able to access my patterns on Keep&Share. Sorry about that, I thought it was working well! You can email me, on the address on the side bar or ikorro at hotmail dot com and I'll send you the same PDF that is on Keep&Share. 

I use baskets on my table at the monthly market, to display my work. I've now filled the puppet basket, but the sock basket is looking dismal:


Summer is beginning to wane, so it's time to fill that basket again. On Monday and Tuesday I spun enough wool yarn for two pairs of socks. I dyed the skeins this morning:


I bought another basket a few months ago. Couldn't resist!




4 comments:

  1. Baskets should be carried out full and should return home empty ;-D I wonder whether the device/browser has something to do with the pattern files? eg., Elana had opened fine in my tablet, but I get an error on my laptop now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness, it’s all very complicated. The error message says that I’ve exceeded some limit for the day, which would imply that they could find the pattern tomorrow. Yes, I’d love my baskets to go out full and come back empty!

      Delete
  2. Here’s hoping the socks catch up with the puppets soon!!!

    ReplyDelete