Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Changing Gear

 


 It amazes me how ponderous it is to change from one craft to another. When I was making a lot of bath puppets, I was pretty slick and could whizz them out. But after a few months of not making them, the felt was stored in two different places, the pencil had gone to write grocery lists and I couldn't remember what settings to use on the sewing machine ! Anyway, I gathered everything together again, read the notes I'd written on machine settings and here we are, a crocodile. 

4 comments:

  1. A fearsome croc too, Jane!!!! I know the feeling when chopping and changing from one craft to another!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crocodile is adorable! It is ponderous to change from one craft to another, but it is nice to be able to change things up every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it very difficult to change from craft to craft since I usually get sucked into whatever I am working on. I've tried and planned, but never works out. LOL

    ReplyDelete