This is the plan I was hatching, a beaded bead with a flower on it. I took the flower from a beaded rope pattern by Mariam. It fitted fine onto my grid. The green 'vine and leaves' I did freehand. It took me several goes to get right, but I think I'm there now. You can see on the top right bead how many gaps in the vine there were! The white beads I was using are rather uneven and I thought that detracted from the flower. I found some tiny plastic 'pearls' that are more even and I think that works better. Now to make enough beads for a necklace.
You are amazing 👍💖💕ReplyDelete
Lovely as usualReplyDelete
Those are drop dead gorgeous, Jane.ReplyDelete
Awesome!!! :) I love your flower beads!!! :)ReplyDelete