Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Not Today

Our computer is in for repairs, it needs to have a new keyboard fitted. I can’t work out how to add a photo to a post on my tablet, and a post about a new bag needs a photo! Things are a little fraught here at the moment. My husband Jack was suddenly admitted to hospital for major surgery. I’m keeping puppies fed and all the things required, so there’s not much time for crafting. I think I’ll have to opt out until things have settled down and the computer is back. I can still read blogs, for the next few days anyway.

14 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have way too much going on to worry about blog posts. I hope Jack has a speedy recovery. Surgery is always a worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about Jack. I hope he recovers very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh mercy Jane - I do hope Jack is ok!

    Please let us know. And look after yourself....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for your husband and for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know my thoughts have been with you & Jack throughout. Wishing for a good and speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It gives you a huge shock, doesn't it, when something like this happens. You need to look after yourself, actually, that's terribly important.I hope everything will resolve soon, and that the dust will settle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane, I will keep you and your husband in my thoughts. Hoping for a smooth procedure and swift recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers for you and Jack. Please take care of yourself during all this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your husband is soon better, take care and don’t over do it,
    Sending you a hug

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take care of you both, Mr.Blogger and we can wait. You'll be in my thoughts. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Time like this hit us every now and then but remember they pass and things return to normal. Hope all goes well for your husband, I'm sure it will.
    Hugs
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending best wishes for everything to come out perfectly.

    ~Heidi in Minnesota, US

    ReplyDelete