Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Socked

 I've finished knitting a pair of socks for myself. They're a copy of a pair I made about 10 years ago from an Interweave Knits pattern. It was difficult to get the light right to show the pattern off, while the socks were on my own feet!

For the record, it's much easier to teach basic Tunisian crochet than tatting. But I did meet a lady very keen to learn to tat, so that's good. Linda said that as a child she used to watch a neighbour tat and has wanted to learn ever since. We've arranged that I will show her the ropes after next month's craft group meeting.

3 comments:

  1. Love the socks! I have plenty of sock yarn, but no ambition to complete a pair. Maybe when winter comes... or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool socks! ( or hot?)
    Love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those socks look like they will be nice and warm!! :)

    ReplyDelete