Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Tat It And See

Our wifi system isn't working, so I can't use the laptop. Plan B is to use the tablet on the phone system. It's limited, but I did manage to download Day 1 of Jane Eborall's Tat it and See. Yay. Can't wait to begin! So I've duly tatted the first four rings, with no clue as to what they will become. I'm using my silver shuttle again, as in the last couple of TIAS. The thread is a Milford variegated, size 20. I'm not sure if the tablet will allow me to use a cropped version of the photo I took. I'll give it a go. Mmm, no. I can't seem to add even an uncropped photo. I'll add a photo when the system is working again. Suffice it to say, I have tatted day 1!

4 comments:

  1. We'll trust you. Interesting how different a day without wifi is....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you Tat It And we'll See it when it feels like showing up ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking forward to the TIAS - it's a little later than usual this year, isn't it? Doesn't feel like January has properly begun until the TIAS gets underway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do take power for granted...until it goes out. Hope you get your power back soon.

    ReplyDelete