Thursday, April 18, 2024

Goats And Troll

 


I was tasked with making a felt storyboard for the Three Billygoats Gruff story. Mmm, not as easy as the weather one. I tried printing out cartoon pictures of goats to use as a pattern, but they were all too complicated. In the end I had to take a deep breath and draw my own. I used it for all three goats, just varying their horns, though I think that strictly speaking they should vary in size. I was worried that the small bits like legs and ears would be vulnerable, so I appliqued each one to a piece of felt. 

 I looked up trolls on the internet. Goodness, there are a huge variety of trolls on there! The unifying factor seems to be that they're green. So mine is green, though how 'correct' it is, I have no idea. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, so cute! Makes me want to attend these school classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great and you did a fantastic job making goats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great. He's a very scary troll.

    ReplyDelete