Friday, December 1, 2023

Zebra

 

I made a zebra hooded towel for tomorrow's market, to add to the two towels that have been gracing the table for a few months. Ring the changes a little. I changed the shape of zebra's eyes. Last time I made a zebra, I looked up cartoon zebra images, and they mostly had round or oval eyes. I used oval. But it didn't really seem right to me. So this time I did a more realistic eye, and even remembered to sew it on with black thread so it would show up against the white toweling. I'm sure no one cares, but there you go. 

7 comments:

  1. Hmm, from what I've seen, the whites of the eyes on zebras aren't too visible. But the cartoon ones are usually way too cutified. It's still a nice zebra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks a wee bit sad, but cute! I always feel a bit of tweaking keeps us better engaged when doing repetitive stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute zebra, I'm sure it will win the buyer's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute zebra, I am sure a child will love him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my stars!!! Adore your zebra

    ReplyDelete