Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Bag Lady

 


I'm sewing bags for jewelry again. It's easier than the bags I sewed a year ago because all the bags are one size and there's no dyeing involved. I've been asked to sew them because the lady who usually does it, Liz, is ill. Liz is a quilter and very meticulous; I hope I can keep up her standards! She sewed the bags in the picture, I just finished them off by threading the ribbons. 30 bags a month are needed. I'll carry on until Liz feels better. 

I'm also still working on the lavender. I delivered eight on Sunday and made two more yesterday. 

3 comments:

  1. Well that'll keep you busy for a while. Best regards to Liz and tell her to get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll do a great job with the bags! I hope Liz gets well soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You sure keep busy, and they look great!! :)

    ReplyDelete