Monday, February 15, 2021

Zigzag

 


Another little trinket bag. It was fun to make. I rather laboriously drew out a pattern, adapting and expanding a beaded crochet rope pattern:



I had to pay attention when stringing the beads, but because it was repetitious, it wasn't all that difficult. The pattern took so long to draw I thought I'd make double use of it and made another one in shades of blue and red. I gave it away before taking a photo of it. It's difficult to tell the size of the bag from this photo. Tomorrow I'll show another photo that gives a better idea of scale. 

6 comments:

  1. What can I say, you are so clever.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stringing the beads looks SO complicated, Jane. Love the little trinket bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing wonders with your beading and pattern adaptations/creations !!! 🧡💛🖤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed by what you have been able to do with beads.

    ReplyDelete