Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Swap

I did wear the red top shown in the previous post to the Christmas party. I think Melanie is right, bamboo is less likely to be uncomfortable in the heat than a synthetic fibre would. There were 12 of us there. We all took along a gift and then drew lots to see who got what. Oddly, Riekie and I ended up doing a straight swap. I had made a drawstring bag with clear pockets. I use mine as a tatting bag, but of course Riekie can put whatever she like in hers.
From Riekie I received a covered clothes hanger, always useful for hanging a special garment:
The beads are a nice touch. Here's a closer view:

4 comments:

  1. Can't remember for how many years I've wanted to crochet over a few of my hangers. Perhaps this beaded cutie will jerk me from my lethargy ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag, such a good idea to make clear pockets, could do with that in my bag, I'm always rummaging about trying to find things, lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice swap! Love the bag with clear pockets, that's something that I want to try, purses for tatting are never enough!

    ReplyDelete