Friday, August 23, 2013

Emptying Spools

 We had no internet connection yesterday. It wasn't due to theft this time, but there are so many links in the connection chain that there are many things that can go wrong.

Dragonflies are good for using up short lengths of thread. I've emptied five spools, making dragonflies! I want to put them onto a food cover.  I neglected to check that I had the right colour organza in stock before I began. I don't. I will have to wait until I go to town again before I'll be able to complete the project. I want organza that looks like water, blue or turquoise.

5 comments:

  1. Such delightful dragonflies! Crossing fingers that we will get a snapshot of the completed food cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dragonfly community there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute they would look good sewn to the bottom of a blue jean skirt or something like that. Or on the edge of a scarf. You do have an infestation but somehow there just isn't enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I should follow your lead and use up some spools myself! I always love seeing your dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete