An account of the craftwork I get up to, tatting, spinning, knitting, sewing, whatever
Saturday, August 10, 2013
One of yesterday's inverted tatting doodles looked like a dragonfly wing. Today I had a go at making a dragonfly. The blue one was not bad, but I thought his head was too long and his body too short, so I made the purple one with those adjustments. He has beads for eyes, but they don't show up very well here. I re-made yesterday's flower in one colour so as to have fewer ends to deal with, but I think it looks better with a contrasting ring in the middle. I added a lock chain stalk and some leaves. Still doodling!