Monday, July 8, 2024

Still Juggling

 The morning market went pretty well on Saturday, though I think I sold fewer items than last month. The Nalu gloves sold within minutes of the market opening. I still have the wristlets though. I have orders for two more pairs of fingerless gloves and a pair of socks. 

It turns out that the jeweler needs still more bags. I'm working on 15 at the moment and will do another 15 tomorrow. I also want to tat two more lavender bunches today so that I can deliver five tomorrow, which is half the order. 


Luckily, my sewing pupil isn't coming today, so it should be doable. 

3 comments:

  1. You certainly are staying busy! I do like those little jewelry bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of Jane the Juggler 😁😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You stay so busy!! At least you are keeping up!! :)

    ReplyDelete