Monday, March 4, 2024

Round 4 Is Done

 


I finished round 4 of the Spring Doily yesterday afternoon. I like it! 

I played yarn chicken, which was a bit silly, it would have been quicker to join in another thread. But with a lot of thread left on one shuttle and not much on the other, it was tempting to try to avoid a join:


The market went quite well on Saturday. I sold a hooded towel, which is a good sale, and a number of smaller items. I also got an order for three pairs of men's socks, so I must get on with spinning wool for those. 

7 comments:

  1. Round 4 was my favorite round to tat so far. I love that buttery color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! This is such a beautiful design and round ... looks like a large flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! I love the way the colors play together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good. Great colors so far. I like what how Diane called it buttery. It is! I want to do that one, and I have the pattern, but I am still working on 2020. I will get there, just not soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great! And congratulations on your sales and orders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doily looks great!! :)
    Good to hear your market sales are good!!

    ReplyDelete