Saturday, March 16, 2024

Multiple Projects

 I seem to have a lot of projects on the go at the moment. 


I've made a start on Round 6 of the Spring doily.

I have an order for another 10 tatted lavender 'bunches'. I've done 5 of them. Yesterday at a knit'n'natter session I tatted two and a half flowers, but still need to finish them off. There's a link to the pattern on the right hand side of the page. I read through it to remind myself before I started tatting!


I've finished the pair of brown socks:


And started spinning wool for the next pair:


I have an order for two puppets, fox and crow, which need to be delivered on Monday, so I've made a start this morning


Right, all that should keep me occupied for a while. I also prepared a project for yesterday's craft group in an old age home and must prepare another one in the coming week. 

9 comments:

  1. Sounds a lot like my life at the moment, Jane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of projects, something I can relate to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous projects to show -- laces and socks and puppets, oh my! What type of spinning wheel do you use? Is it Australian made? (I must get back to spinning...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s an Ashford Traveller, made in New Zealand.

      Delete
  4. Busy busy, you have such fabulous projects, hope you can get them all finished in time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all quite different projects. I love the fox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! You sure are busy!!!
    Everything looks great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea how you can keep up with all that work!

    ReplyDelete