Monday, June 26, 2023

Four To Three

 


I knitted while watching cricket yesterday and made good progress on the socks. It was a little embarrassing to discover afterwards that images of me knitting had been flashed around the world on TV, but there you go. Anyway.... I wasn't sure I had enough brown wool for both socks. I took yellow wool along with me, thinking that I'd use yellow if the brown looked skimpy. But then I had a better idea, and simply stopped using brown, continuing with the three remaining colours. Here's a closer look:


You can see it if you look for it, but I don't think it's glaringly obvious. 

By the way, Sri Lanka beat Ireland in the cricket game!

3 comments:

  1. They look as if they’re meant to be like that, Jane. Good decision. Well done, Sri Lanka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you and knitting being aired!!!!! 🤷‍♀️🤩 Wouldn't have noticed the lack of brown if you hadn't pointed it out - good decision 🤎💛

    ReplyDelete