Thursday, April 6, 2023

Too Patient

 Turns out there’s such a thing as being too patient. When I called in at the computer repair shop they said don’t call us, we’ll call you. So I waited patiently until yesterday. When I phoned, it was clear they’d forgotten me and my computer. They promised to have it ready today. I phoned this afternoon (no more patient waiting) to be told they were still working on it. So I won’t have it for Easter. 

On the other hand, I took my sewing machine to be serviced this morning. It was done in a couple of hours and is now purring along as I finish sewing a blouse. 

4 comments:

  1. Are there any other computer repair shops?? I think I would go get mine and take it somewhere else and make sure to mark down not to take it there again. ;) I hope you get it back fully and correctly fixed soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly won’t be going back there, but thanks, I do hope to get it back ,fixed, soon.

      Delete
  2. I tend to be like you too, Jane. I wait and wait and wait and find that I’m being forgotten. Time to ‘kick arse’, me thinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a kick is needed to get them going

    ReplyDelete