Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Silver Thread

 


 I bought this thread some time ago, wondering if I could tat with it. It's very slippery, so slippery that it doesn't stay wound on the ball! But it tats up fine:

I've been tatting snowflakes to sell at markets. I sold 6 on Saturday and am now making for the next market. When there are so many snowflake patterns out there, it seems a bit odd to make the same one over and over, but I want to just do it, without thinking or deciding! They're much shinier than they look in the photo, so I don't think beads are necessary. 

7 comments:

  1. I’m the same when it comes to doing my giveaway snowflakes at Christmas. I use the one (or this year, two) patterns and just keep on going!!! Means I can actually take in what’s going on on the telly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snowflakes!! :)
    So glad they sell!! At this close to the holidays I think it's best not to stray from pattern to pattern. For me, I just get the hang of one and then have to start the learning process over which takes tons of time for each snowflake. ;)
    That is why I have decided on one snowflake for the earrings I want for the next craft show. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad to hear I’m not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire anybody who can ... I usually find it difficult to tat the very same piece again and again. These little flakes must look so cute sparkling 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. szép...én idén még nem is csináltam egyet se.. tényleg egyet kell csinálni, amit könnyebb többször elkésziteni

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's still time to do them, especially if you choose just one!

    ReplyDelete