Monday, September 27, 2021

Market

 

Well, the markets went ahead on Saturday, the first for many months. I think there were restrictions on the number of people attending, but the market I went to was very small; we were in no danger of breaching those restrictions. The market was strictly for handmade, homegrown items, so it was more like the old fashioned markets I used to go to in a previous incarnation. 

The good news is that I sold all the bath puppets. I didn't sell any hooded towels though. I think these markets tend to be better for smaller, less expensive items. 



4 comments:

  1. I think you will make a killing nearer to Christmas. I just love those puppets.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps one of the reasons is that hand puppets cover a wider target age than hooded towels and make good gifts?
    💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little puppets and can fully understand why they sold out. Better luck next time with the towels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought those would be loved!! :)

    ReplyDelete