This one is a bath puppet. I used this pattern. The Tucson Puppet Lady glued the features on, but I'm hopeless with glue and I don't think glue would work well with water. I appliqued the pieces on. The eyeballs I embroidered by hand. I also added a tail. A monkey should have a tail I think. I was tempted to put a tail on the towel version, but all the features are on the hood and I thought a tail on the towel itself might be a nuisance. This fellow has a bit of a drunken look, but I think he's fun. It's a good way for me to use up scraps from the hooded towels, and make smaller items for market.
It's an awesome monkey bath puppet!!! :)ReplyDelete
I am sure it will be adopted and loved!!!