Friday, June 25, 2021

A Sleuth Of Bears

 


I love getting feedback from blog readers. When I made the first washcloth bear, I was puzzling how to do the ears without small elastic bands. Margaret designer cards and muskaan both gave me suggestions. I used crochet cotton to make small bows so that they can be easily undone to turn the bear back into a washcloth. I think that with some of Sarah's handmade soap, they'd make a really nice gift for a new baby. 

Apparently the collective noun for bears is sleuth or sloth. So here we have a sleuth of bears. 

9 comments:

  1. They're adorable! I agree that they would be a great baby gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous family of bears!!! :)
    I am sure they will be loved!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely. Where did you get the idea from, never seen these before.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it on Pinterest and saved it some time ago.

      Delete
  4. Absolutely adorable!!! They must look so cute - small and cuddly 💕💖💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous bears, so glad I could give you an idea, gthey look so cute

    ReplyDelete