Thursday, July 18, 2019

Wiosna2019

Ta-da, I've finished the 2019 Spring doily, thanks very much Renulek (Renata). It measures 68 cm (27 inches) across, worked in (mostly) size 40 thread.
This is the fifth Spring Doily tat along I've done. Last year I made a fatal mistake and ended the doily way before the end.

 The first one I did was in 2013:


 My daughter has that one. This is the 2014 one:


That one resides with my brother and sister-in-law. And the 2017 one:
My neighbour Dorie has that one. I saw it the other day, looking resplendent in her livingroom with a large glass bowl on top.


16 comments:

  1. Well done! I do love your color choices. It's nice to see the doilies from the past several years as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous garden Spring Doily!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow and wow! Your 2019 is outstandingly beautiful! And the visual trip through your other ones is so fun to see too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doily is beautiful!! I've made a few of them myself and they are a labor love. So do you know who will be the fortunate recipient for this beautiful doilly??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m thinking of donating it to the women’s group I belong to, to raffle.

      Delete
  5. Wow!!! As expected 😍😍😍 I like the previous ones, as well, and if I am not mistaken these do not include the winter doilies, etc.? since I don't see your black in size 40 one.
    πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it turned out beautifully! I love your thread color choices. All those previous ones are fun to see as well - the hours involved are quite an investment! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on completing the doily, it's so pretty. What does it weigh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone is so beautiful. 2019 is a flower meadow, I especially love its yellow flowers. Congratulations on completing the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all look wonderful. I am still working on two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, all 5 are really beautiful! I especially like the multicoloured ones. I've never finished one, I'm not a doily girl. I stop when the size is good enough for me to sew the piece onto a tote bag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I had to take a break and congratulations on finishing its beautiful well doneπŸ’I love the pictures of the past tooπŸ’

    ReplyDelete