Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Momentum

I like the idea of working on a number of projects at once, but in practice, I'm not very good at it! I've been knitting only in the evenings, but progress on my cardigan is so slow, I feel as though it has stalled. I have finished one sleeve:

If I'm going to wear the cardigan this Winter, I'll need to regain momentum. So I've put my beads and beading equipment away and plan to do some knitting by day as well as in the evenings.  I am, of course, still working on the Spring Doily.

7 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. I get so much more accomplished when I focus on one project at a time. I have eight projects in progress next to my easy chair, and that's way too many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always admire you for having several projects on the go at once.

      Delete
  2. Can't have this succumbing to the 2nd sock syndrome! ;-P It's so lovely !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love it and for some reason it makes me think of "Alice in wonderland" I love this pattern and you are very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cardigan, only one sleeve to go then, and you already know what to do next, lucky tatter 🥰

    ReplyDelete