Thursday, January 18, 2024

Change Of Tack

 


By mid-afternoon I was bored with making velvet bags. It's no good me persisting in such a frame of mind, I'm bound to make mistakes! Luckily, there's always something else I could be or should be doing. I decided to start preparing for Friday's meeting in the retirement home. A local animal shelter has asked for toys for the dogs to play with, so we're working on that. Last week we made plaited ropes in bright fabric:


I wanted different projects for this week. There are plenty of ideas and tutorials on Pinterest. I tend to browse and then combine ideas from different sites. The ball at the top may be too difficult for the group members, the other two are easier. The members often surprise me though, choosing projects I think they won't want to do. In any case, we'll have something to give to the animal shelter. 

5 comments:

  1. An all round practical approach 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me with so many projects!!! :)
    I hope the group has fun creating so many different things!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a dog owner, I'd say those toys look like fun. Maybe the craft group will surprise you with the difficult choice this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are happy dogs somewhere! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete