Monday, September 4, 2023

Sold!

 I sold the fingerless gloves that I showed in the previous post, just as well I finished them in time for the market. I also got an order for a pair of gloves, those ones with half fingers - fingertip-less gloves? I'll have to see if I can find a pattern, or adapt one. I was wondering if Jane Eborall's top down gloves would work. The gloves will be delivered at the next market, so I have a month. I must do the rest of the tatted lavender before I start spinning.

 I sold a puppet and some jam, and spent a pleasant Spring morning at the market. 

6 comments:

  1. Here's the link to the pattern I used, Jane. https://nonaknits.typepad.com/nonaknits/serial_patterns/index.html#a0007869701 I did change it a bit but not too much. Mainly because I hadn't got time to work out i-cord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad someone appreciated your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you sold some items!! :) And had a pleasant morning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great that the gloves were a success! I hope you figure out the half-finger gloves. That sounds like a pretty fiddly challenge to a beginner like me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great that the gloves were a success! I hope you figure out the half-finger gloves. That sounds like a pretty fiddly challenge to a beginner like me.

    ReplyDelete