Thursday, September 28, 2023

Done At Last

 



I've been working rather intermittently on the half-finger gloves, mainly because other deadlines were more urgent. But the time to deliver the gloves is fast approaching, so I thought I'd better get on with it. The pattern is Tipsy, by AndreSueKnits. They look a bit strange when unoccupied, but fit well when you put them on! 

I've been having difficulty commenting on some blogs in the last few days. I just get a message that an error has occurred. This morning I tried writing on the laptop instead of the iPad and it worked fine, so there you go, the problem must be something to do with the iPad. 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely gloves! I've been having the same problem with comments, but I usually use my laptop when reading blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that’s interesting, perhaps it’s not the iPad then!

      Delete
  2. Interesting gloves! For some blogs, during certain phases, I need to switch devices to comment. And eventually it goes back to working fine! On my laptop or compy I don't face such problems, but I mostly use my tablet to read/comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, now I know it’s not just me! Frustrating when you’ve written something and then keep getting an error message.

      Delete
  3. It's not just you. I could try to get technical, but I'm already "Seeing" my kids roll their eyes. I usually check my browser settings when I get errors. New and improved is not always better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!!! my fingerless mitts aren't that fancy : ) Job well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting, the finger parts are a different looking stitch. I bet they're pretty comfortable. Commenting for me is usually resigning in for a few times...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look great! :)
    I get those messages on and off mostly after updates and it takes awhile before it allows me to comment again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look warm and beautiful colour
    I have trouble using my ipad with commenting as well, its the ipad google does not like, some blogs I can comment on with the ipad and some I cant.

    ReplyDelete