Thursday, June 9, 2022

Towels

 


It was so long since I'd sold hooded towels that I'd more or less given up on them. Then last week a lady contacted me, came round here and bought all the towels I had in stock. Hooray! This week she ordered two more. I thought I could make them both this morning, but of course Mr Lion took longer than I anticipated. I'll make the second one next week, after the market. My plan for tomorrow's craft group meeting hasn't worked, so I need to make plan B for that this afternoon. 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! :)
    I love all the puppets and bottle covers and everything I have missed commenting on!! ;)
    I hope this comment works!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked! Thanks so much. I missed your comments.

      Delete
  2. Well done on selling your towels and Mr lion looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheeky Mr Lion!!! Looking forward to your next craft group project, too. 🧡🧡🧡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Lion is worth the fuss. Well done getting the towels out the door and into hands that will love them!!

    ReplyDelete