Monday, August 9, 2021

Piranha

 


Funny how one thing leads to another. On the strength of my 'character' towels, I've been asked to make puppets - five of them to illustrate a story for a teacher training project. It's quite a good way to use up the scraps of toweling I have left over from  making the hooded towels. Hmm, bath mitt puppets in the future perhaps? This is my second version of the piranha. I hope I learnt enough making the failed first one to avoid having to do them all twice!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful spawning and diversification 🦋❤🦋 It is great when an idea leads to another successfully 😀👏👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine bath mitt puppets would be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! :)
    And I think the bath mitt puppets would be great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bath mitts were more popular than towels with my two kids. It gave them something to imagine with while in the tub!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a bath mitt, they are usually soft.

    ReplyDelete