Slowly, very slowly. Working on the kimono dress that is. I am glad that I decided to draw the pattern on paper, rather than directly onto the fabric, because after I'd drawn the first piece it was clear that my proportions are very different to Soonjoo's! I used another pattern to adjust the kimono pattern. Right. I'm happy with the front of the bodice, but not so much the back. It's very pouffy. I think you'd need a fabric with very good draping qualities to make it work as is, although the original is in linen, which isn't known for drape. I've experimented with pinning different parts of the back. If I can't get it right, I'll have to make a flowery skirt instead of a kimono dress.