Monday, September 8, 2014

Another Group


This week I will be teaching two groups of would-be tatters. Tomorrow I'll drive 500 kms westwards with Linda, my tatting pupil, to Upington, a town on the Orange River. On Wednesday we'll show a group of 14 or 15 how to tat. On Friday we'll drive back, stopping at a town called Kuruman on the way, to teach a group of five or six. I've tatted this bookmark, which comes from Burda magazine, for each participant, starting with 15, which I showed here, and then another six.  I'm going to be pretty busy for the rest of the week and won't be blogging until I get back.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, Jane! Be safe and gave a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed at your dedication to teach tatting, all those miles, phew, pleased though you will have company though. Good luck, safe journey and look forward to some pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful gifts!! I hope you have a great class!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful gifts and way to make people want to tat, they will enjoy your talents and have safe travel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A 500 mile drive would take me a little south of Coff's Harbour! - yes, that will be an easy hop and skip down the road! Lucky participants, to be getting one of your bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe safari, and enthusiast pupils!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful time spreading tatting!

    ReplyDelete