Monday, September 7, 2026

Starting The Front

 


I've made a start on the front of the Kaffe Fassett cardigan. I'm knitting the two halves of the front at the same time. I'm a bit worried that I might run out of specific colours. If I have to make substitutions, I don't want to end up with one half looking different to the other. The pattern just says 'follow the chart', but I decided to make the colour patterns on each side mirror images of each other. Just to complicate things a bit further! 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck to you! Keeping track of all those colors seems like a monumental task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope you have enough!! It's so terrific looking!! :)
    ~Sue(Tatting Lace in Grace)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cardigan is looking good! It will be unique and well executed. Will you sell it? Or enjoy the fruits of your labor?

    ReplyDelete