Thursday, September 17, 2026

Still Knitting

 


The front of my cardigan is going slower than the back did, as I expected, but I have reached armhole level. The neck shaping starts now too, so the number of stitches in each row will decrease and progress should be faster.

The blog list that normally shows  recently updated blogs at the top has been frozen for a couple of weeks. I'm wasting time checking blogs to see whether there's a new post on them! Do you think Blogger is telling us something by not sorting the problem out??



9 comments:

  1. Are you keeping that sweater for you?? It is a treasure so far!! :)
    I am still having troubles too.
    ~Sue(Tatting Lace in Grace)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'll be keeping it. I like it, and I'd have no idea what to charge if I sold it!

      Delete
    2. Good, you deserve to enjoy all that work!!! ;)
      ~Sue

      Delete
  2. It is progressing nicely and will really perk up your mood whenever you wear it! Finally blogger has thawed and is now updating as before. I had a similar thought about their lethargy ;-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your list has updated but mine hasn’t! Still showing your previous post on my list.

      Delete
    2. I believe your feed should now show my latest post which I published a couple of minutes back. From what I understand, the frozen posts remain frozen UNTIL the blogger uploads a new post, After they've corrected their error. Let's see if this theory holds ...

      Delete
    3. Mmm, no, my feed is still showing round up 2 and you’re on round up 4. But if I click on it, I can read your latest post.

      Delete
  3. I dont think blogger likes us, your second blogger to say the same thing to me today, your knitting is fabulous, going to be very colourful when finished

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stitch density is just right, no bunching or pulling at all.

    ReplyDelete