Thursday, September 10, 2026

Progressing

 


I'm making progress on the front of my cardigan. I've reached the shaping of the sides. When I knitted the back, I kept a record of where I'd decreased, so that I could match the fronts to the backs without having to work out again where to decrease:


I didn't get any knitting done today because I needed to prepare for tomorrow's craft group meeting. We're going to be making cards and bookmarks made by folding paper:


As well as making the samples, I cut and folded cards, cut strips, made templates, packed everything up.... Oh yes, and baked biscuits (cookies) for tomorrow's tea. 


6 comments:

  1. You are so organised! Love your cardigan and also the craft project! For some reason new posts are not showing up in my blog feed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it’s quite disconcerting that the blogger feed isn’t updating.

      Delete
  2. Gosh you are busy, how do you fit it all in, that cardigan is looking fabulous and all those colours, I look forward to seeing it when it’s finished, have a good craft day tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorful and beautiful! Here in Finland, the Kaffe Fassett pattern is in the library, but I haven't seen any finished knits. We often take our color ballet from nature, and nature isn't very colorful here, like you,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!! :)
    ~Sue(Tatting Lace in Grace)

    ReplyDelete