I finished knitting the front of my Kaffe Fassett cardigan. The front is in two pieces, of course, but I knitted them simultaneously to be sure the colours would match. The ends are all knitted in, but I didn't cut them off until I'd finished knitting. The job took well over an hour, but that was a fraction of the time it would have taken if I'd had to sew them all in! When I took the first photo, the camera labelled it as 'food'. Spaghetti perhaps? Good enough to eat anyway.




My first thought was that you just sheared the sheep! 😂 And amazingly the 'skin' looks good even without the wool. 😁 Looking great front and back! 😍
ReplyDeleteI always learn something from your posts.
ReplyDeleteYour sweater front looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteExcellent post. Thanks for sharing your expertise!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAre the sleeves going to be all those colors too?? You have done amazing work on it!!! :)
~Sue(Tatting Lace in Grace)
Thanks! Yes, the sleeves are in the same pattern. The change I’m going to make is to shorten the sleeves, so I can wear the cardigan as a top.
DeletePiękny kolorowy sweterek 🙂
ReplyDeletePozdrawiam.