Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Trinkets

 

Thanks for yesterday's guesses - all will become clear!

At last I've been able to book a table at a fair. It's a Halloween fair on the 31st. Halloween is not really a thing in Southern Africa, but any excuse for a party will do.  I know that small items often sell well at fairs, so I've been making little Christmas tree decorations. They measure just over 3 cm across, a little over an inch. They have a circumference of 5 beads. I've joined them with an invisible join and put a ribbon through for hanging. 

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute !!! Wishing you huge success 💝

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! I bet they'll sell like hotcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great!!! :)
    I hope you do really well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you energy to get through the packing, unpacking, selling, packing and oh yes, travel! Enjoy a great success.

    ReplyDelete