Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Beret Begun

I dyed the wool for my beret in August, it's been languishing ever since. At last I've got back to it. The pattern is Cup Cake Rose by Wedina Schmidt, on Ravelry. I've just started decreasing to make the beret shape, so the edge is turning up, but that's temporary. So far, so good! 


  1. Pretty pattern, I thought it was tatting!

  2. Your hand dyed yarn is lovely and this pattern is very intriguing! Fabulous Beret in th making dear...<3

  3. The beret is beautiful, a fabulous pattern. I am sorry that I have not commented on your blog recently, I have been so busy knitting things for Christmas, I have a long list of pics to put on my blog when I get round to it