Monday, November 20, 2017

Joining

I've resisted joining tatting groups on Facebook because I'm afraid of spending too much time on line instead of in the real world. But when I saw the Birthday Ice Drop on Frivole's blog and God's Kid's blog, there was only one thing to do: I joined Diane's Ice Drop Addicts group. I'm a bit dense about negotiating such pages, but I did find files and Nicola Bowersox's pattern. So here are three Birthday Ice Drops:
Now to upload the picture on the group page, peruse other people's pictures and look at more patterns. The real world will have to wait!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome Jane!!!! :)
    I too don't want to join every group online due to too much time on the computer and not enough tatting(or working) time. But Ice Drop Addicts is one group I am glad I joined!! I am sure you will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! They are a bit addictive! I haven't tried this pattern yet. I know I have bugle beads somewhere, but I haven't unearthed them yet. Have you seen the sequined ones by Marty Miller? They're quite stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. et tu , Jane ?!
    Can't blame you though -- it IS a superb pattern , like most of Nicola's

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are great Jane, have joined some tatting facebook groups but have little time to actually follow them. Too busy on other facebook pages that I am an administrator for, which have nothing to do with tatting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful shimmering ice stars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, I left you a comment on Facebook, so glad you have joined our group

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!

    Thus far, I have avoided, but never say never!🤣

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am like you and don't join many groups on Facebook but this one I am in. Your Birthday drops are lovely, it make me want to make more.

    ReplyDelete