Monday, October 3, 2022

This And That

 The market on Saturday was a bit disappointing. There were too many sellers and not enough buyers. The weather was very hot, which probably didn't encourage people to get out and about. I did sell 10 puppets, so it wasn't altogether a bust, and the stand fees went to a good cause.



My yarn customer sent me these photos of sock one knitted with this batch of yarn. Spectacular! She said in future she's going to knit two socks at a time, because she feels like going on to the next pair before she's finished this one. I told her she's suffering 'second sock syndrome'. Aha, she didn't realise that there's a name for it. 

I'm going away for a few days and not taking the internet with me, so I'll catch up on blogs and blogging next week. 

7 comments:

  1. Ah, that’s the same as ‘second glove’ syndrome I expect. What GORGEOUS socks your HDY has made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happens with earrings too. I quite like doing the second sock, all the decisions have been made, you can just do it.

      Delete
  2. That sock looks great! I hope she knits the second so it isn't lonely and lost!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the socks! The colors you dyed are spectacular and vivd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I have a bad case of 2nd earring syndrome - never tatted the 2nd of a pair 😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess we're back to "normal" for enticing people to come to our fair, or concert, or market, or parade.

    ReplyDelete