Thursday, July 23, 2026

Flowers And A Failure

 



The flower bracelet worked well. I really like the other bracelet too, but I haven't been able to get the invisible join right. I've had some sort of winter bug and felt unwell. I think I'll wait until I feel better and have more wits about me before I try the join again. 


7 comments:

  1. I hope you recover well. Sometimes the best way to complete a tricky part of a pattern is to pause for a cup of tea or to nap. The bracelets are pretty and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you recover quickly. Feeling unwell can make simple tasks nearly impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are well!! :) I had to quit crafting a bit during my severe cold several weeks back due to not having enough "healthy" brain cells. ;)
    I like both bracelets!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m sure when you feel better, it will go perfectly, hope you soon feel better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better now ... both bracelets are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's definitely better to focus on your work when you're healthy. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post does a great job of explaining how small technical tweaks impact the bottom line.

    ReplyDelete