Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Another Collaboration

Carien asked me to help her with another 'comfort blanket', to be given to a family whose daughter has died. Carien had done the white and medium blue rounds. Since the outer rounds had still to be done, I decided to take the opportunity to try out the Coco Bellas way of joining as you go.
I'm pleased with it. Sewing the squares together would probably be neater, but this goes quickly and gets the job done. I've joined all the squares Carien gave me, which is three quarters of the blanket.

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely and nice color choice thanks for the imformation on joining the squares together 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blanket, love the colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful blanket!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and soothing colour combination. I made such baby blanket with left over yarns. https://alkaandart.blogspot.com/search?q=blanket

    ReplyDelete