Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Latest Bracelet


Yesterday's photo was so fuzzy that I thought I'd try using my phone to write my blog today rather than my tablet. My phone has a powerful camera.

I found this beaded crochet pattern on Pinterest and traced it back to Perlenspiegel.blogspot.com. I really like the combination of black and bright. I bought beads last week, so I had what I needed to make it. I battled a bit with the invisible join, redid it several times until it was acceptable, though not perfect.

8 comments:

  1. I love it! It's a good thing my sewing room is a disaster and I can't find my supplies easily. I might be on a crochet binge right now, inspired by your beautiful beaded bracelets, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Wonderful and colorful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright cheerfulness of this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black and bright reminds me of stained glass, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work, I do like the black, it lifts all the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks perfect to me - and gorgeous! That color combination is spectacular. Can't believe this is crocheted, but I have seen it done on videos. Takes patience, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty colors against the black. <3

    ReplyDelete